Conference on the International Condemnation and Combat of the Grey Areas of Child Sexual Exploitation on the Internet -
The condemnation and combat of depictions of child sexual exploitation on the Internet is the objective of the Network against the Abuse and Sexual Exploitation of Children – No Grey Areas on the Internet.
At an international roundtable in October 2015 more than 30 organizations have already signed the "Communiqué - Condemnation of all forms of child sexual exploitation and abuse – No Grey Areas on the Internet", see here. The conference on 14 November 2016 will also address this topic and specifically increase the knowledge gained so far, expand the network, and further contribute to making combatting images in the Grey Area more concrete.
Please note the event in your calendar right now. Participation is by invitation only, the invitation will be sent out to you personally together with the full program and registration link before the end of September.
Date: Monday, 14 November 2016
Location: Tagungswerk Berlin, Lindenstr. 85, 10969 Berlin
Contact: Get in touch with Jutta Croll (email@example.com) should you wish to attend
Amended Legal Framework in Germany Manifestations of the Grey Area of sexual exploitation of children
• Posing images
• Everyday images of children in a sexualising context
• Virtual sexual abuse imagery
Consumption and effects of imagery in the Grey Area
• Examination of consumption and effects
• Awareness raising for the damaging effect of such imagery and its dissemination
• Reporting and Deletion: German and Hotlines from other countries
• Virtual abuse imagery: Establishing Global Regulatory Standards
• Guidelines and pro-active work: Activities of major social media platforms
• Technical tools to combat child abuse imagery: Key words and hashtags
Closing panel: Action requirements for the condemnation and combat of all forms of sexual exploitation of children